Friday, October 21, 2016

About Me

Hi all! I'm Kristen and it's nice to meet you! Feel free to introduce yourself below! First I just want to say thanks for checking out my new blog!  I am super excited to be starting this fun new adventure. I am a lover of all things makeup and girly and I want to share my love with other people. The way I look at it is... if I'm going to splurge $30 on a new lipstick I might as well be able to share my thoughts with other people and either save them the money or let them know how awesomely amazing it is!

Makeup is something I love to do and I want to share it with other people who enjoy it as well. On this blog I want to share makeup looks, products and more. As well as hair and beauty things and fashion with a some DIY's and random lifestyle blogs thrown in their. 


In life, Ive always envied people who had a hobby or sport that they loved and could lose themselves in. I never was able to find the thing that I was quiet great at or had a true passion for. I am hoping this blog becomes an amazing creative outlet for me that I love and have fun with! 

My personal goal is to post something new a minimum of once a week. This is all new to me, so it may not be perfect, but it surely will be my own and made with love. I am self taught with makeup but I like to think I do a good job and have some great tips and tricks to share with you all! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read as I look forward to sharing, learning for everyone and really getting to connect with people who share the love of the same things I do! 



~ xoxo Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment